moment of truth: CHANGE

In one of my feng shui sessions last month, I picked up this little piece of paper I transcribed upon several years ago. I unfolded it, for the first time in more than five years, to read what I scribbled with pencil years back in 2005. So, I began to read it again and I read it thrice before I decided.

Don’t ask me “What did you decide?”. My decision was that I have to dispose of this piece of paper this time however, I will have to type and store the information before doing so. Then after I finished typing it I asked myself “What will the file be doing on my computer for another five years?” like it was in my waste paper file in the last eight years.

Please share with me this Moment of Truth: CHANGE

One door never closes without another opening but, we must be willing to change in order to walk through that new door. Playing it safe is one of the unsafe things in the world. You cannot stand still; you must go forward and be open to those adjustments that are there for you.

The most-unhappy people are those who fear change: “You can’t make an omelet without breaking eggs.” Accomplishment automatically result in change and one change always makes way for the next giving us the opportunity to grow. I must change! (Say it!)

Master change. If you are through with changing you are through. Most people fail in life because they are unwilling to make changes. But the fact is that correctional change always result in fruits and good results.

Meanwhile all mankind have been divided into three classes: those who are unchangeable, those who are changeable and those who cause change. Change is always hardened for the man who is always in a rush for he has crossed all limits to that which he can handle comfortably: he welcomes not change or challenge that will lift him up.

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. When things go wrong, don’t go with them. Stubbornness and unwillingness to change is a calamity. Remember, doing the same thing and expecting different results is a mark of insanity and stupidity. You must embrace change for it is the second constant thing after time.


Follow us on facebooktwittergoogle+ and pinterest.


No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.