WHY DO PEOPLE PROCRASTINATE?

Why do you think people procrastinate? 

For me, I procrastinate sometimes because I want a perfect atmosphere but majorly, it is due to lack of passion and enthusiasm. However, I have grown a lot in the past 18 months since I started getting help and reading materials like this. I am now more proactive and meeting major targets and deadlines; it’s fun and sweet.

What about you, why do you procrastinate? Please share your reasons let everyone benefit.

Also read: How 8 out of 10 businesses survive, listen to whispers, why do people procrastinate, turn your hobby to business and discover your passions




If you have benefited from this article, leave a comment and share with your friends. Follow naijaoptions on facebook, twitter #naijaoptions andgoogle+. If you have questions, send a mail to naijaoptions@gmail.comand we will respond with possible options. For more references, check  out http://naijaoptions.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I procrastinate because I am deeply afraid of failure. I procrastinate because I fear criticism. Every time I make a piece of art, It's like I am baring my soul, so when someone say's something negative or critical, I get all cut up inside. I also am scared of not doing a good enough job, that my best will not make the grade, that I am not good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steven Mc, for sharing your thoughts. I chatted with a friend a few hours ago and he gave thesame reason as you (Steven Mc). He refers to himself as "indirect perfectionist" and he is using The 15 Seconds Principle to get out of it. I will be researching this principle in the weeks to come and will share with you all. Thanks again Steven.

    ReplyDelete

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.